Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2004/10/25

Fasting

Dietdoc

I fast twice a week usually mondays & thursdays from 07:00 to 18:00 when i just drink water, tea and juice.

Then after 18:00 i will eat a normal meal again.

I dont do training on these days except light walking in the mornings before breakfast at 06:00.

I am doing this to give my body a break and detox.

Is there any other tips I can maybe add to my fasting to help improve detoxing? I also drink Kelp tablet a day.

Dear Kasandra
I am personally of the opinion that you should always do your fasting and detoxing over weekends when you can rest and relax. Keep this in mind if you start feeling faint and/or tired. I don't know if you work in an office, etc, but you may be endangering yourself by fasting when you have to be physically and mentally active. I also think that fasting twice a week is a bit much, but your body will let you know if you are overdoing things or not.
Take care

1
Posted by: Kasandra | 2004/10/25

PS i will eat about handful of muesli before drinking my kelp pill at lunch time

Reply to Kasandra