Question
Posted by: Gas | 2004/10/21

Farting in front of GF

Just wondering how long one she be with his Girlfriend before he can freely let rip, My GF gets very angry when I do this, I say its natural,

What are your opinions?

It's a natural process, but very much controllable, and no culture other than yob culture, thinks it's acceptable in front of others. Exactly as Chelle says, many things are natural, but we don't do them in front of other people.
And as for the guys who seem to think it's funny or deserving of applause --- as I always say, if you're the only person laughing, that wasn't a joke.

11
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/10/21

Thats totally it Anon, i agree 100%

Reply to PARIS

Come on - we all do it, some of us are more discreet than others. Personally I try very hard not to do it in public but we have ALL had experiences when you either bend over or cough and a little one slips out?????? Also, I am told, I do it in my sleep sometime. How, pray tell, do you control that one.

Here's some similar questions:

When should I start snoring in front of my b/f?

We only have one bathroom - when my b/f is in the bath do I a) crap/wet myself, b) use the cat's litter box or c) sing on the loo and hope he thinks I am sitting there for the fun of it?

Let's face it, the longer you live with someone, the more relaxed you become!

Posted by: PARIS | 2004/10/21

Well lucky me... i dont have a problem with it. And neither does my man... I'm sure his going to see alot worse, and not hassle me over a stinkin' fart (excuse the pun)

What do you do if there is no bathroom around??

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: Foxy | 2004/10/21

My boyfriend also started farting in front of me almost immediatly, and yes it is natural, but I personally wont do it-hehehhe

Reply to Foxy
Posted by: P | 2004/10/21

So julle het nog nie gehoor dat mens uit die vertrek uit gaan/badkamer toe gaan en dit daar doen nie?

Reply to P
Posted by: Gas | 2004/10/21

you know what your right she will just have to get used to it.

Once again thanks people will let you know how she handles it.

Reply to Gas
Posted by: Straycat | 2004/10/21

LOL.....

Your only a dude, I'm sure your GF may have let one rip in her time...

Reply to Straycat
Posted by: Gas | 2004/10/21

Thank you for your responses Chelle will check my diet its just that I end up hoding all the gas in for as long as possible I have heard that this is bad for you. and then after holding for so long it comes out even louder than usual.

I don't pick my nose just for the record.

To all the other resonses thank you. This whole issue is quite a gas though.

Reply to Gas
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/10/21

There are many bodily functions that everyone does, but they don't necessarily have to be done in the company of others. If it upsets your girlfriend, then have respect and don't do it. Maybe you need to check your diet if this becomes too much of a problem in your relationship.:)
You know that digging in your nose and eating what you find is also a natural behaviour? Does it mean that you do it in front of everyone?

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/10/21

My boyfriend started farting infront of me almost immediately, and i really dont mind, as it is natural. But if she really hates it, then maybe you should stop.

I dont know, maybe she is being a tad prudish too. Every one farts.

PARIS
XXX

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: Tori | 2004/10/21

Ha ha ha....
This is one funny post...

Wow....truly honest person you are...

I don't think she should get angry!
Yes it is natural, but i also think you should respect her, maybe one day when you are married or been together for 5 or 6 years you can let rip..I don't know...

Reply to Tori