Posted by: cindy | 2012/11/20

fart like sound

I am in mid twenties and recently married with no previous penetrative sex experience. During my sex sessions with hubby I have observed that a fart like sound comes when he is inside and pumping. The sound is not from rectum but from my vagina. I am worried: is ther something wrong inside? pl help.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

I agree with the advice you've been given; ask your husband not to withdraw his penis completely when he pulls back to thrust.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: XXX | 2012/11/20

Nothing to worry about,he is simply pumping air into you whilst doing his thing.Maybe ask him not to slide too far out of you before inserting again.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: ...... | 2012/11/20

no need to worry, its just air thats inside your vagina, just let him take himself out, push out the air and let him insert him without air.

Reply to ......

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.