Question
Posted by: NatureFreak | 2007/03/19

FAQ

Expert/ Nikki

Is it possible to add FAQ links on the top part of the forum listing...like the sexologist link has....cause I am going to scream if I see another "What lube to use (No offense, its just been asked too many times).

The links or FAQ could help people much faster and could still have a nice personal sort of answer.

Perhaps you already thought about this... anyway; hope to hear your comments!

Cheers

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Good idea NatureFreak - I'll ask Health24 but I think they're already a bit wary of me - I'm still waiting for all ten chapters of the research report to be uploaded, we'll be linking with mambaonline soon and we still haven't resolved the regular's photo gallery yet. I think we're seeing a quite demanding :)

Having said that, what would the TEN most frequently asked questions be? Let's hear your thoughts everyone...

1
Posted by: whatwhat 24 | 2007/03/20

Hey

i think that's a great idea. i think a frequently asked question relates to the whole "am i gay" issue. i know this is quite a hectic one to answer but maybe if you put info regarding Kinsey's scale, and sexuality developing etc it might be helpful to others.

well done for all the good work expert!

cheers
whatwhat 24

Reply to whatwhat 24