Question
Posted by: mustangwolf | 2003/01/28

fantasy's & parellel dimension - want to play?

acctually i live in cape town .

37 years old

male...

i am at the point of understanding how i can create the final hurdle between today and the day my wife gives birth to our twins.

it would involve the participation of both my best friend and the most beautifull call girl . well it's actually a gift to my best friend who is also married.we are both wild and adventuristic and always looking for either the perfect fantasy or grading our friendship.

i know its dangerous , but to be perfect it does turn out perfect!

or to turbo charge it all i first want to run this by a female pshycologist preference they should have the following attributes.

young / youngish
have some knowledge on mixing hallcagens / deep meditation
astrology/clandestine relationships

i know when my children come i will have the energy to be a great father with everything i ever wanted to do before ,the desire and lust satisfied ( mastered ).

or just to add the threesome will be on e ( i've never had wild full sexual stimulation will peaking on e )

it should be un believable

but before the real thing ?????????

i would so want to tell my full story to a female phsycologist or could even be gay !

help appreciated

Call S A Sexual Health association 0860 100 262 for a referal in your area. No go and play somewhere else.

Dr Elna Mcintosh

4
Posted by: PG | 2003/01/29

Four excellent answers to a ridiculous posting. Any comments from those who are in favour of nothing but serious answers?

Reply to PG
Posted by: scary | 2003/01/29

I can see why you stay in Cape Town....Gay Capital of S.A.

Reply to scary
Posted by: Safe Sex | 2003/01/29

Otherwise are you allright Boet????

Reply to Safe Sex
Posted by: xgirl | 2003/01/28

I'm so glad you are not my husband.

Reply to xgirl