Question
Posted by: cptboy86 | 2006/10/26

Fantastic GLB youth website

Hi expert

I'm a 20 year old student living in Cape Town. in the last month and a half i have come out to all my closest friends which has gone well so far. Gonna tell the folks at the start of the holiday :)

Anyway I found a really really good website over the weekend that is aimed at GLB youth up to the age of 25. It has great articles, a forum and chat interface as well as the ability to create a profile and link to other people's profiles.

There are quite a couple of South Africans on the website too. I could definitely recommend it to this forum. Not sure about your rules on posting web addresses but i don't think you'd have a problem with a really informative website to complement the great work you guys are already doing over here.

wwwDOTthegycDOTcom - Gay Youth Forum

Hope everyone is well :D
Ciao

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Cptboy86, welcome to the forum and thanks for this post.

We don't generally like people to post website addresses, hence your having to write 'dot' - people have tried to use the forum to advertise commercial websites and we've had to delete a few porn-site addresses.

Since you're in Cape Town, please feel free to make use of Triangle Project's services (see the link above our forum).