Question
Posted by: wonder | 2003/02/25

Fantasie

I am reading this forum everyday. Now all these people who fantasise being with onother man to man or woman to woman, is their not discreet places that you could go to that someone can give you some relieve for it? It will be a one time expierence, can the doc give some info here

Well I have suggested so many times for them to go to Hookonline.com or Sextrader.co.za or anywhere else. Having returned to South Africa after living in the USA for so many years I do find it quite disturbing that a Sexual Health forum gets confused with a Cybersex forum. So are South Africans just sexually frustrated because they have no outlet for there atypical sexual behaviour and fantasies or is it just the years of isolation taht has brought out this pervese behaviour, or are we just dealing with a very small sexual minority group here.

3
Posted by: Cleo | 2003/02/27

Doc, you're right. The nature of some questions that are raised on this forum attract what most people may consider to be titilating "juicy" responses.

I agree that most us in SA are limited by exposure which is why the "years of isolation" continue to
weigh heavily on our perception of sexual matters.

As you may be aware, there're few outlets for sexual fantasies in SA. I've lived overseas as well so I can draw a meaningful conclusion about that. The few sexual spots that I know of in SA are exclusive to a "minority" group. Besides, some of the questions that are raised here will not readily feature in the regular SAn Tabloids. In that millieu, we should expect anything on this site and ENJOY IT!

Reply to Cleo
Posted by: Vetrix | 2003/02/26

ha ha ha ha ha, damn this is funny!

Reply to Vetrix
Posted by: Male | 2003/02/25

Hey Doc, I think you are often right, but I do not think you are dealing with a small minority here. It is a SA thing. By the way, I wish you were my wife. You are so sexy.

Reply to Male