Posted by: Lemon | 2008/06/06


Hi CS,

You've advised many to get help from FAMSA. Are these people psychologists, psychiatrists, councellors etc. Or are they just merely people who have been through these life experiences and can now help others.

Do charge a fee? If so how much?
Are they in every major city in the country?

I'm asking becasue my husband and I need help but have found the fees from psychologists just a little out of our budgets. And we really need help.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Famsa is a national association for family and marriage counselling and support, and would refer you to some suitably trained and experienced counsellors in your area. Obviously, counsellors, who really need to eat occasionally to remain effective, do charge for their services, but the charges vary and FAMSA should be able to advise on likely costs. I don't know if they're in every city, but they do have branches in most major cities, and also a website.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Lemon | 2008/06/06

Thank you kindly!

Reply to Lemon

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.