Question
Posted by: ... | 2005/07/06

Family problem

I cant stand my father anymore, he did not do anything wrong, but just the way he talk and the way he do things. Am i wrong to feel this way?

You don't mention your age, but around teenage / young 20's years, many kids feel one or both parents are intolerable, for no good reason, and most unfairly. As others say, appreciate the fact that you have a dad, and that he probably thinks far more fondly of you than you do of him. Timesaver --- he never treated her like crap, remember, she says he didn't do anything wrong.

5
Posted by: timesaver | 2005/07/07

people dont be like that, its like saying although he treats you like crap be thankful you have him. i grew up wihout my real father but it was better that way coz now i know what kind of a person he is and i hate it. rather ask what is it that the father is doing

Reply to timesaver
Posted by: Chelle | 2005/07/06

There are times when anyone can irritate a person to such an extent that they feel the way you do. What kinds of things is he doing that is causing you to feel this way? It's difficult to give advice about what to do, when you give so little detail.

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: Purr | 2005/07/06

I wish my father was still around but unfortanetly he passed away 3 years ago,my mom also died 13 years ago at the age of 42 .I was an only child and miss them terribly.Please appreciate and love your parents you never know how short life can be.

Reply to Purr
Posted by: Male23 | 2005/07/06

Be really nice to your family and friends,you never know when you might need them to empty your bedpan.
Honour your father and mother, very important to do that.

Reply to Male23
Posted by: sigh | 2005/07/06

Yes - you should be thankful you have one, not all of us do! how would you like it if he said that about you, you horrid brat

Reply to sigh