Question
Posted by: Nestua | 2004/12/20

Family Planning Clinics(Pokkle et al)

Thanks so much every one for the very useful information. One more thing though, my sister just moved from Mpumalanga to Pretoria central, can you tell me where she can get a family planning clinic, or should she just go to the nearest government clinic?

Thanks,
N

She can look in the phone book or go to the nearest government clinic.

2
Posted by: kk | 2014/03/06

Hello, Can i get the free Contraceptive that Mr Motswaledi just announce. best regards KK

Reply to kk
Posted by: MABRR! | 2004/12/20

HELLO

THERE'S A CLINIC AT SEMIMARKS SQUARE CNR OF VERMEULEN STREET AND PRINSLOO STREET, SHE CAN GO THERE EARLY IN THE MORNING TO OPEN A FILE AND THEN SHE WILL BE GIVEN A DATE FOR NEXT VISIT.

THERE'S ALSO LOTS OF DOCTORS AND GYNAES AT LOUI PUSTUER HOSPITAL AT CNR OF PRINSLOO STR AND ANDRIES STR NOT FAR FROM SEMIMARKS SQUARE

THERE IS GOVERNMENT CLINIC AT CNR OF PRINSLOO STR AND SKINNER STR.SHE WILL CHOOSE.

GOODLUCK.

Reply to MABRR!