Posted by: Annon | 2011/08/29

Family Lawyer

Hi, please refer me to a family lawyer in the South area.

Thank you

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageFamily law expert

Bertus Preller
Family Law Attorney
Abrahams and Gross Inc.
A:1st Floor, 56 Shortmarket Street, Cape Town
O: +27 (0) 21 422 1323

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: koketso | 2011/09/18

I''ve been with my boyfriend for 4 years we''re not married yet but he paid lobola he pays for the bond i''m buying furniture he have 2 kids different mothers from previous relationship. What will happen if one us die before we get married.

Reply to koketso
Posted by: Anon101 | 2011/08/29

You don''t always need a lawyer, we will be able to give you advice if you tell us what the problem is. Lawyers are very expensive and if you can avoid to make it your first resort why spend the money then. It is also difficult to refer you to anybody if you don''t say which area you are in.

Reply to Anon101

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.