Question
Posted by: Flower | 2004/11/10

Famaly clinics

I just want to find out if there is a family planning clinic in Westville, Durban and if there is, were about I can find it.
The pill is getting very expensive at pharmacies now.

Please help.
Thanx

Try looking in the phone book for your nearest Family Planning Clinic.

2
Posted by: Flower | 2004/11/11

I normally got it from the sister at the Link pharm. but its gone up to R80 just for one month.
Now everyone said the famaly clinics are for free but its such a mission finding one.
Thanks for the reply...

Reply to Flower
Posted by: Kay | 2004/11/11

You should have a look at most Link or Hyper pharms. They have a clinic sister who dispenses the pill as well. I think you pay something like R60.00 for 3 months or something like that.

Give them a call.

Reply to Kay