Question
Posted by: bekommerd 2 | 2007/07/31

fallocian tubes

good day i am going to hospital on thursday 2/08/2007 for a lapscobe and to check for endiometrioses and they also going to do something else to see if my tubes are blocked or not becaus I must go for insimenation in october if my tubes are blocked can they do something about it or not

Dear Bekommerd 2

The approach is logical and I wish you all the best for your procedure.

2
Posted by: B | 2007/08/01

IF YOUR FALLOPIAN TUBES ARE NOT SEVERELY BLOCKED THEY CAN TRY TO UNBLOCK THEM SURGICALLY, THIS IS HOWEVER NOT ALWAYS SUCCESSFUL IF YOUR TUBES OF BLOCKED YOUR BEST CHANCE OF CONCEPTION IS THROUGH INVITRO FERTILISATION WHERE YOU BYPASS THE USE OF THE FALLOPIAN TUBES.

Reply to B
Posted by: bekommerd 2 | 2007/07/31

sorry it is fallopion tubes i think that is what u call it

Reply to bekommerd 2