Question
Posted by: chante | 2005/01/13

Falling pregnant after the nur isterate

I was on the nur isterate inj for 8 years. I have now gotten married and I went off the injection in October 2004 because we would like to fall pregnant. How long will it take for me to fall pregnant more or less. My periods were very irregular before I went on the injection and since I've gone off I still have it quite badly the one month and then like this month it was only spotting for 2 days.

It can take up to a year for the injection to wear out of your system.

12
Posted by: tshidi | 2016/05/26

I have been using nustrate for 1month,on the 25 November 2015 my next visit was on the 26December 2015 I didn't go,til now so how long does it tke for it to wear off my system.can I fall pregnant or is it still in my system.

Reply to tshidi
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/01/12

I have been on the two month injection for 6 years, and I want to know if there is any chance of me getting pregnant after going off it two months ago.

Posted by: Dinza | 2015/10/26

I've been using nur-esterate injection for 2 months now i had unprectected sex it is possible for me to get pregnant?

Reply to Dinza
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/26

Been using nur-esterate for the last 2 months, i stopped this month, how wil it take for me to get pregnant

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/26

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/05/13

hey... what happened? did you end up falling pregnant?

Posted by: sam | 2015/10/01

hi i have been on nuristerate since 2006 and left it in october 2012 and ever since then i have been trying for another baby till know and nothing yet how long will it take august month i had my period twice and missed september

Reply to sam
Posted by: nelly | 2015/09/18

I am 20 years old I have been using nur-lsterate for 2 years how long will it take me to get pregnant?

Reply to nelly
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/06/29

I'm on nuristerate me n my fiancé had sex the day before my due date of my next injection. Is it possible for me to be pregnant?

Posted by: thato | 2015/01/28

I am using nur isterate for a year now. I am about to leave I want to know how long will it take me to get pregnant?

Reply to thato
Posted by: ELIZABETH | 2014/08/07

im on nur-isterate and have always had normal cycle nothing has changed. they are regular and last 7days. how soon will i get pregnant after using it?

Reply to ELIZABETH
Posted by: Kippie | 2005/01/13

The good thing is that your periods have returned - however irregular!
It takes between 3-6 months just for your period to return after nuristerate and some woman waited even longer. It then is to believe that it could take up to a year to fall pregant. HOWEVER - we are all different and just to give you some hope - my period also returned the next month after I left nuristerate and I was pregnant 2 months later, giving birth to a perfect little baby boy 7 months ago.
So you would not know how long you will wait until you are actually pregnant - so it can take from 2 months to 2 years!
Hang in there and stay positive!!

Reply to Kippie