Question
Posted by: Z | 2005/07/07

FALLING PREGNANT AFTER A STERILISATION

I AM 30 YRS OLD.I HAD A STERILISATION DONE IN 1999 (CLIPS).I HAVE TWO KIDS 10 & 6. (BOTH NORMAL DELIVERIES).I ALSO SUFFER FROM ENDOMETRIOSIS,WHAT OPTIONS DO I HAVE SHOULD I WANT ANOTHER CHILD? WHAT WOULD THE RISKS BE?

The options would be reversal of the sterilisation (success rate about 30%) or IVF. There would not be any risks to having another child unless you have a medical illness.

2
Posted by: landi | 2005/07/07

I had my tubes tied some years ago - and I went for IVF - I am now seven months preggies with twins.
Good luck to you!!

Reply to landi
Posted by: sam | 2005/07/07

IVF is your only option. go to a fertility clinic and chat to them

Reply to sam