Question
Posted by: Desperate | 2007/03/28

Falling Pregnant

Hello,

PLEASE HELP. We have been trying to concieve for the past 2 years without any luck. Ive vissited a gynae who informed me that I have systs ( i dont get my period - very irregular ), however the are small, Im taking medication for it.

Please tell me what im doing wrong, where should I go from here.

You may have PCOS. If this is the case, your best bet will be to see a fertility expert.

1
Posted by: Amber | 2007/03/29

Hi ,
I have had the same problem for the past two years and also struggling to conceive. I visited my Gynae two months ago and she did a ultra sound and found I had endometreosis stage 4 which is most severe. i had a laparotomy done in Feb and a month after the op they found another cyst growing . I then had a laparoscopy and a womb scrape.
I am now very fertile and hopefully am able to fall pregnant in this month.
I suggest you speak to your doc about a womb scrape and she must remove that cyst via an operation. Medication is going to prolong your conception.
Get off medication asap and get your cyst removed in hospital.
Go to another Gynae for a second opinion
Good Luck

Reply to Amber