Question
Posted by: Des | 2007/03/16

Falling pregnant

I had a laporotomy about six week. It wasn`t a cust they found. The embrio something is cause of blood staying being behind in the body and the white blood cell which tried to fight the inflamation. This thing was as big as a rugby ball and the gynie words was that my inside is pretty mess up. He said that it will be difficult to fall pregnant. What can I use to improve my chances as I can`t afford the artifical insemination.

Dear Des

It appears that the problem may be related to endometriosis (advanced stage) and unfortunately without assisted reproductive technology it is often extremely difficult to conceive naturally.