Question
Posted by: sc | 2007/03/15

falling pregnant

Hi there,

I just want to know. Is it possible to fall pregnant at any time within your cycle or only over the days of ovulation? I know its sounds like a stupid question but im just wondering. I am trying to fall pregnant and feel that once the ovulation stage is over, I just tend to start losing hope on conceiving.

Please advise....

You only fall pregnant around the time of ovulation, but this can sometimes occur at unexpected times.

2
Posted by: ME | 2007/03/16

hi,

All things are possible only if you believe in God, i would advice you to take it one step at a time and you will get it right one day, don't forget that a child is a gift from God and one day he or she will come and you will enjoy them. Keep well and all of the best

Reply to ME
Posted by: Dee | 2007/03/16

You can only conceive during ovulation, so those are the few days in the middle of your cycle. You cannot conceive any other time.

Reply to Dee