Question
Posted by: anon | 2004/11/12

falling pregnant

Is it possible to fall pregant by rubbing up against each other with no direct contact between each other and both still having your clothes on, even if he ejaculates butonly on your clothes.? can sperm travel through clothes as you rubbing causing you to be pregnant?
curious(15)

Expert ImageTeen expert

it is highly unlikely that you would fall pregnant this was as the sperm needs to be ejaculated into the vagina for pregnancy to take place.

However, using a condom is always recommended, and I must also point out that at 15 you are below the legal age of consent for sexual intercourse.

Take care

3
Posted by: ABY | 2004/11/16

I AM 21 & VERY WORRIED CAUSE THERE IS A POSSIBILITY THAT I AM PREGNANT...IF ONLY I CAN TURN BACK TIME,I WOULD NOT HAVE THOUGHT OF ALL THAT RUBBING AGAINST EACH OTHER CAUSE 1 THING LEADS 2 ANOTHER...I AM SO SCARED,ALL I CAN THINK OF IS DISSAPOINTING MY PARENTS(NO MATTER WHAT YOUR PARENTS ARE THEY ALWAYS WANT THE BEST 4 THEIR CHILD) SO DONT JUST THINK ABOUT YOURSELF,THINK BEFORE YOU DO SOMETHING...

Reply to ABY
Posted by: Mommy | 2004/11/16

You can not fall pregnant this way. The guy needs to ejaculate inside you!

You are 15 .. concentrate on your schoolwork Angels and forget about rubbing and falling pregnant ... you will fall pregnant if you continue this!

Reply to Mommy
Posted by: Nuffing | 2004/11/12

There is the slightest of possibilities that this *Could* happen, but it's HIGHLY unlikely.

Reply to Nuffing