Posted by: nik | 2008/07/24

falling pregant again

i had a pulmanory emboli in my last trimester of my pregnacy and i delieved a healyh baby. but that has been 3yrs and 10 months ago, i would like to have another baby but i' m just not falling pregnant. what can i do and will there be any complications this time around?

You should see a gynaecologist for further tests to see why you are not conceiving. You will need to use medication to prevent another pulmonary embolus in the next pregnancy.

Meme, please post your question separately.

Posted by: meme | 2008/07/24

I got problems with my preiod , this is my second months without my preiod . what should i do ? help i really need help .

Reply to meme