Question
Posted by: Emkay | 2005/07/18

Falling in pregnancy

I'm currently 9 weeks pregnant. I'm suffering from dizziness now and again and this morning I fell on my bum, quite hard. Is it necessary to see the doctor if I don't have any other symptoms (i.e. discharge/bleeding/pains)? My gynae is currently out of office and I don't like his replacement very much.

Your help is appreciated

If you have no bleeding or abdominal pain, it is probably not necessary to see your doctor straight away.

2
Posted by: Emkay | 2005/07/18

Thanks Paris, good luck with the last few weeks.

Reply to Emkay
Posted by: PARIS | 2005/07/18

Hello,

It could be your blood pressure, in which case i would atleast see a GP if you dont like your replacement gynea. Congrats on the pregnancy, and let us know how it goes.

PARIS
XXX

Reply to PARIS