Question
Posted by: Mel | 2008/06/27

"fallen vagina"

My 12yr old daughter has recently had her first period. I was teaching her how to posion the sanitary towel correctly and I notice that her vagina is in a "fallen" position. It looks as if her vagina has been folded inside out and what should be hidden inside her body is clearly visible. She says that it does not cause her any pain or discomfort. Her period seems to be normal. I don't want to subject her to in internal exam this young unless it is absolutely neccessary!

You should probably get her to see a gynae.. gentle examination is not harmful.