Posted by: Upset | 2009/08/18

fake friend

i started working for the company before him.we work in the same team.he hapened to my so called friend.and i was not that good with my work though i got here first.he would be talking when we are sitting with people about how i am not seious about my work.i didnt appreciate it hed be sayin it is because he cares thats why hes telling me.i told him why is he always doin it when there are people around.who is he impressing.he would just laugh it off sayin am stubbon and unreasonable.then now i am working very hard.but he always finds fault in my work.instead of sayin u have improved hell be going on about how wrong i do things.we have meetings with our boss discussing how we are hapens all the time when our boss has to complement me about how i do my job better that most.then this guy would say i am not doing things right.but the system says it all.thats what the managemnt and my boss care about not what he feels llike boss told him he dont care-|-long as th the system says i do things right who is he to be talking and how does he know because he has his own computer..he wont even say hi.which i dont care.he never want to admit when someone is doing better that him.he always trying to put someone down so he can look better.i just feel like stranglking him.
why cant he just accept that we can also do better than he can.?jelousy?
at his age i dont think he shouold be behaving this way.he is 9years older than i am

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

He's no friend. If he had helpful advice ( not mere criticism ) you;'re right, he would tell you discretely when you were alone with him, and not in front of other people. And to be contradicting your boss to criticise you in front of him is downight hostile. Discuss this with your boss, who may want to explore why this guy is doing this. Possibly he wants your job ? Maybe he fels insecure that you, 9 years younger, can do as well as he can ?
Is there an HR person or dept you could discuss this with ?

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.