Question
Posted by: sailor | 2006/10/31

Fainting/fit

My maid's son died last night and I am trying to find more info.
He had a faint about 7pm, they took him to hospital where he got an injection and a pill and told to come back in the morning?? At around 2am, he had a fit and fainted and died? Apparently he bit his tongue and his abdomen was swollen or distended?
Do you have any suggestions for me for further reading?

Dear Sailor
It is difficult to say - they will probably do an autopsy - if his abdomen was distended for a while he may have had liver failure, if it happened quickly he may have had a perforated peptic ulcer with fatal bleeding.