Question
Posted by: El-Jo | 2004/11/09

Failure

My job was all that I have and now there's nothing left for me.

El-Jo, hold on there. You ARE so very much more than your job, and you have so much more than that. URgently see your shrink and work on this down period energetically, and it can soon be over. And speak to HR or its equivalent at work, and see what adjustment can be made to tide you through till you return to your usual capabilities.

5

El-Jo, I feel for you and can only imagine the state your mind must be in, but I suggest that you tackle one major task every day - in that way you will see that you are at least achieving something and it might spur you on to do a little extra over a weekend. I am thinking of you and wish you well.

Posted by: El-Jo | 2004/11/09

I'm really disgusted with myself. Concentrating on my work has been a problem for a while now and it is not getting better. I've tried to cope, but it is becoming a major problem. The mess is getting bigger and bigger and I'm in trouble. At home things are not any better. Basic household chores are a major issue. I look at things and don't know what to do.

Reply to El-Jo
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/11/09

Is jou man okay ?

Is jy okay ?

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/11/09

Talk to us El-Jo, what's going on?

Reply to Beyond Tired
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/11/09

What happened?

Reply to Chelle