Posted by: Adri | 2010/02/28

Failing to fall pregnant and acne

I''ve not been using any contraceptives for the last 3 and a half years but still nothing happened. I am experiencing a break out in my neck which I understand are closely linked to a hormone inbalance. Should I first see a good dermatologist or must I go straight for the gynecologist. Last year I was told by a gynecologist that she can not see any reason why I am not falling pregnant and advised me to take StaminoGro and a Evening Primrose Oil supplement.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageFertility expert

Dear Adri

I suggest you see your gynaecologist. You will need to be investigated for infertility and this will include a hormonal profile, pelvic ultrasound, and a HSG or Laparoscopy. Your husband’s sperm will need to be analysed.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.