Posted by: Dee | 2009/04/15

Facility for mom with health issues?

Hi my mom is 71 years old. She has a colostomy bag and is now at a stage where she can no longer take care of her day to day needs. I have been caring for her for many years now, but it is time we now find her the full time care that she needs. She is of fairly sound mind, and has asked that we find somewhere for her where she can get the companionship as well as the medical day to day assistance that she needs. Could you recommend where and how I can start looking?
I would really appreciate your help.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageHandicap Expert


I suggest that you contact old age homes with medical care facilities. Unfortunately, you did not say where you are situated and I am therefore not able to be of much assistance.


Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.