Posted by: anny | 2011/07/07

facial skin damage

Dear Dr,

Please assist...I am almost 32 woman, as a teenager i had a problem with skin, i had acne that left dark marks, i would treat that with over the counter medication and sometimes dermatologists, since i had a baby at 30, the problem is better, i go for months without breakouts, but my problem is the marks, large pores and uneven skin because of its history. what is out there that i can use to make my skin beautiful again, to remove the marks, make it there anything out there that can correct this

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


You can consult a cosmetic doctor for Intense Pulse Light and dermal abbrasion treatment. Application of skinoren cream can also assist with the problem but it can irritate the skin, in which case, I suggest that you dilute it with Aquaeous cream.


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Liané  van Zyl | 2011/07/08


have you ever tried microdermabrasion? it removes the top layer of skin. you just need to be careful not to go into the sun without protection for a few days afterwards.

i''ve been doing it once every 3 to 6 months and i find that it helps with some of my scarring :)

Reply to Lian&#233  van Zyl

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.