Question
Posted by: Jasmine | 2005/01/11

Facial skin condition

I have a sensitive skin and my facial skin is left with blemishes from teenage acne. Now, years later I'd like to enquire about products which could rid me of these awful blemishes. Is there something like a chemical peeling lotion? I have heard of roacutane, can one get it without a perscription and what is it priced at? How long would this treatment take and what does it do?

Jasmine, my advice would be to not take short cuts when it comes to your face. Avoid the DIY options and rather see a good dermatologist. Good luck.