Posted by: Chubby chicks | 2008/09/08

Facial Fat

Hi, I have a problem with love handles and chubby chicks.I already have tips for the love hanldes but dont know how or whether its possible to loose fat on my chicks.I currently weight 49 my nor mal is 51 - 53 and my first signs of weight gain are my chicks.

How do I loose fat on my chicks.

Dear Chubby Chicks
Do you mean 'cheeks' in your face? It is not possible to determine where an individual will lose weight when they use a slimming diet and most people actually first start losing in the face (people often say "When I go on diet, it makes my face look so haggard, but I don't lose any weight on my tummy, etc!'). In addition your slightly chubby cheeks may be genetic - do other members of your family look the same? All I can suggest is that you buy one of the cosmetic products such as Cellulito Aromeopathic Complexes and start massaging your cheeks. You can contact Lilian Terry International at (021) 361-2606 and ask about these products and for other tips on reducing your cheeks.