Our expert says:
RF, I doubt that it is a true allergy, but it does sound like you are very sensitive to the vasodilating effects of alcohol. The best would be to avoid all alcohol and to treat it asif you were allergic to it.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal
advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.