Question
Posted by: Dude | 2005/12/09

f* me in ma brain

it hunts, it consumes, it traps and then it wraps…
to tight to move, to overpowering to fight, to primitive to intellect..
fear f u c k I n g the nation… crime, poverty, dying of aids, government neglect, hiding behind capitalist parades …

fear f u c k I n g my brain, at night, during the day, awake and asleep, consuming everything inside me, around me, breath… just breath, let the air in, stop constricting the passages were happy thoughts are made, were bad things end and fresh things begin… kill the fear … the controlling fear … let me feel something original, something that does not impose a threat, plant a seed inside, water it with sunshine, wash away the fear, today, tomorrow, even in the new year … I will wash away my jail of fear … or die trying

The ever growing feeling to concur the lusting primitive greed …

Sounds like the anxiety deserves to be treated more specifically and expertly. Your own powers to handle such issues and problems are considerable, but important tasks don't need to be done alone

6
Posted by: shooter | 2005/12/09

hey dude, slow er down a bit try to not let it all pile up and attack you at once, fight in skirmishes. first the beach, then the land beyond...you can overcome this. i'm still here after 24 years of this crap

Reply to shooter
Posted by: Jenny (aka Nadine) | 2005/12/09

Howzit Dude. Don't have much advice bru, except words by Winston Churchill:-

" One ought never to turn ones back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it
If you do that, you will double the danger
But if you meet it promptly and without flinching
You will reduce the danger by half. Never run away from anything. Never! "

Take a deep breathe and chill. Chat to you later.

Reply to Jenny (aka Nadine)
Posted by: Delene | 2005/12/09

I thik I am daft.
I can read what he wrote, but dont really understand all of it.
I understand better in his funny lingo

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Liz123 | 2005/12/09

I agree ASP - at last you can read what Dude's saying

Reply to Liz123
Posted by: CaT | 2005/12/09

Schweeeet...

Reply to CaT
Posted by: ASP | 2005/12/09

Hey Dude

Nice to see that you too like everyone else can write plain english...

LOL

Reply to ASP