Question
Posted by: Giselle | 2004/11/09

Eyewear

Hi Dr, My gp told me to get a good pair of protective sunglasses as my eyes are damaged from sunlight. What brands would you recommend as i rememeber there being a problem a little while ago, with well known brands not having full protection. (and its crucual that I do - and as you know sales assistants will offer the most expensive, not neccesarily the better option)

Giselle, I think that any reputable brand with polarised lenses will do. I think Ray Ban ™ would be a good option, but I will ask my sister in law in the morning (she’s an optometrist). Please repost this question so that I have somewhere to post my answer. Good luck.