Question
Posted by: lerita | 2007/08/15

eyes- watery circles - impaired vision

I get from time to time (how shall i called it) water circles that moves around in my eyesight. When I tried to focus for instance at a computer frame I see blank spots. After awhile the symptoms goes away. I am overall healthy and active . I am 38 years old.

Is there some concerns here?

Dear Lerita
Yes I think you should at least have your blood pressure checked and go to an optometrist for an examination of the inside ( vitreous and retina) of the eye. This may be just what they call "floaters" or may be due to retina problems at the back of the eye.
Dr B

2
Posted by: lerita | 2007/08/16

Thanks so much.

Reply to lerita
Posted by: Me | 2007/08/16

Please go see an opthalmologist s well to have the pressure of your eyes checked.

Reply to Me