Posted by: lerita | 2007/08/15

eyes- watery circles - impaired vision

I get from time to time (how shall i called it) water circles that moves around in my eyesight. When I tried to focus for instance at a computer frame I see blank spots. After awhile the symptoms goes away. I am overall healthy and active . I am 38 years old.

Is there some concerns here?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Lerita
Yes I think you should at least have your blood pressure checked and go to an optometrist for an examination of the inside ( vitreous and retina) of the eye. This may be just what they call "floaters" or may be due to retina problems at the back of the eye.
Dr B

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: lerita | 2007/08/16

Thanks so much.

Reply to lerita
Posted by: Me | 2007/08/16

Please go see an opthalmologist s well to have the pressure of your eyes checked.

Reply to Me

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.