Question
Posted by: Dee | 2005/06/27

Eyes are the Windows of your Soul

Hi Doc, if these words are true, then I need help badly to clear up my Yellow, Brown flecks & Pterygium eyes! I'm a social smoker and only have alcohol too on weekends, but more than often while I'm socialising I end up with terribly Red eyes and I'm not even tired. What could be the cause?

Dee, the most likely cause would be allergies (to smoke, dust, etc.). The best would be to try an anti-allergy drop like Zaditen® or Patanol® for a while and see what happens. If it doesn’t clear up the best would be to see an ophthalmologist. Good luck.