Posted by: J | 2012/10/05


Hi there

Who is the best type of person to see that can tell me what''s going on, I have been having problems seeing for many years, it would look like I''m standing in thick mist and things and people would go blury, at the same time it will also sound like they are talking from far away even when they would stand close. It would get better and worse, it healed a couple of weeks ago and I can see again at the same time for the first time in my life I craved steak and want to eat it, i never liked it before. This is also the first time in years that I can jog I just didn''t have the energy to do it before almost like I did not get enough oxygen or something. My eyes are still very dry and burns, eye drops burns a lot if I put it in. Should I go back to a optomotrist they couldn''t tell me what to do before?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


I suggest that you consult an opthalmologist (eye specialist).


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.