Question
Posted by: Abdul | 2004/11/15

Eye twitch , headache and blacked out for a couple of seconds,

I have an eye twitch for 5days, headache and blacked out for a couple of seconds a few days ago. 20 Year old male, returning from New Zealand on Wednesday and the blackout happened on Saturday morning whilst urinating, but have had the eye twitch for at least 5 days and headache for 3 days. Not continuing headache.

Abdul, I can’t think of any disease that causes a twitching eye and blackouts. It might be due to an electrolyte imbalance so the best would be to see your doctor and have it sorted out. Good luck.