Question
Posted by: NUNKSIE | 2007/05/21

EYE Q BABY

I SAW BABY EYE Q BABY AT A PHARMACY. IT'S FOR BABIES FROM SIX MONTHS OLD. MY LITTLE ONE IS 13 MONTHS OLD. EXTREMELY BUSY. ALWAYS FIDGETY, MOVING, RUNNING, JUMPING, BANGING OR CRYING. VERY SELDOM IS THERE A STILL QUIET MOMENT IN HER COMPANY. NOTHING ENTERTAINS HER FOR LONG. SHE IS A POOR SLEEPER & EATER. WILL THE ABOVE MENTIONED MED'S HELP MUCH? IF NOT, WHAT CAN YOU RECOMMEND I TRY. I HAVE BEEN TO NUMEROUS DOC'S WHO ALL SAY SHE JUST HAS A VERY ENQUIRING MIND & DOESNT NEED MED'S BUT THOSE DOC'S ARE NOT THERE WHEN I NEED TO GO TO CHURCH WITH HER OR TAKE A LONG DRIVE, OR TAKE HER TO A RESTURANT. THEY ARE THERE WHEN I HAVE TO WAKE UP 5 TO 7 TIMES A NIGHT TO ROCK, SING OR SWING. PLEASE HELP ME, IM DESPERATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Expert ImagePharmacist

N,

It may help to some extent, but chances are good that it wont be the solution you are looking for