Question
Posted by: Desigan | 2004/11/12

EYE INFECTION

I have developed a small pimple on the inside of my bottom eyelid in the right eye. Its not painful, but it is a bit irritating and the eye waters. Is there any medication that I can take to disolve it or anything to pierce it? I am currently using Covosan eye drops.

Desigan, it sounds like it might be a small infected gland and nothing to worry about. If it hasn’t cleared up by the time you receive this reply, the best would be to see your doctor so that he ca lance it and/or prescribe you some antibiotic drops. Good luck.