Question
Posted by: jacques | 2002/12/13

eye

Doc, i lost the sight in my left eye due to a injury when i were verry young on the left back side of my head. 20 years ago i went to a professor Marx in Pretotia whom told me after several tests that i lost the nerve to my left eye.

What i would like to know is..... if after 20 years there could be any tecnology to help me regain the sight in my left eye????????

Jacques

Jacques, I know of no technology that can repair a damaged optic nerve, but you have nothing to lose. I don’t want to give you false hope, but if I were you I would go and see an eye specialist and make sure. Good luck.