Question
Posted by: Dude | 2005/11/24

ey Doc

Hi Doc ...

wud ask uz ow u feel but the monotony eez startin 2 kill an uz don answer that one much anymore …

am not very well of late, em story iz told uzz the otha day bout ma lill nephew was 100% to ma grievous misfortune…

yesterday, iz decided 2 approach eem on all the info izz ad an went bout telling eem that its all pointing 2 eem an does ee know anything bout ma back door keys or ma womins underwear… ee lied 2 ma face straight up but a maid waz er an she said she ad seen underwear in eez room, she went2 get it, so did ee an ee still took some of it an hid it away somewhere else… then ee wud not give us ma keys an lied again, me an eez dad were shoutin at eem at the same time … iz got ma keys as well…

wen weez children weez do stupid things sometimes, ma nephew is infatuated wif ma beautiful girlfriend/bitch … she is probably the mos gorgeous thing ee as eva seen in eez life an like say mine as well … so I canna blame eem 4 fallin 4 er, but liars don go done well in ma book, iz mad an sad all at the same time an don really know wot to do, ma sis said she wud take eem to a child shrink, iz don really know wot to do wif a 7 year old that steals ma ouse access, steals ma girls underwear, blames ma maid 4 everythin, continues 2 lie even wen caught out, an ee still as some of er stuff …

instead of beatin eem up like ee neva ad it b4 iz stopped an asked ma self em questions, an u know wot Doc ead, iz don bad shyte in ma life, iz canna point fingers an say u a bastard 2 eem cause iz don shyte growin up …it’s a good thing really 2 ask uz self b4 uz judge … em people er woo judge everyone bout takin an extra suga in er coffee wen ey fuuck er cousins every afternoon shud def start following that rule of thumb … likesay em bible story of jesus an eem sayin ‘’’ee ooo eez without sin case em first stone “ oow bout following uz religion diickeads!

wot wud u recommend as a strategy 4 takin on a situation like say this. It cud ave turned out even worse ad iz not outsmarted eez ass… if ma sister found em undies on er husband it wud b eem in ma spare room, iz cud ave fired ma maid 4 stealin “ y on earth wud ma nephew lie mentality like say”

so iz feelin shyte, iz cud not go near eem an ma womin don wanna know eem anymore as she feels like er privacy as been invaded ba lill ands …

any advice from uz CS wud b appreciated??

An also …

Iz don know if uz unnerstand wot iz on bout mos of em times, uz replies r always spot on but am pickin up from postins that maybe uz think iz talking shyte mos of em times, so if that’s the case jus say so …

Also … iz not gonna uz bitch an punani even if CP MOM an otha people uz em words to piss of people, cause it gets em ard an they desperate 4 attention … sorta kiddy likesay.. iz don think its fair likesay 2 abandon ma artistic nature 4 a few donuts an things r smellin of double standards … ow eva iz will likesay abandon em an take uz advice as en iz wud b no beta an em narrow minded donuts …

Also if uz don think iz appropriate on em forums en jus say the word … wez ben though a few times er an its great but if uz getting upset wif me en jus say the word ma man! Likesay uz advice wud b great on ma nephey though …

Cheers
Dude

Hi Dude,
I'm feeling reasonably well today, thanks ! And let me start by saying that I listen to ALL my readers, and I recognize that while I myself find your postings interesting and often helpful, and popular with significant numbers of our readers, there are some who don't appreciate them, which is just fine --- but then, Hof T and CPM, the idea is to Click off BEFORE you read the posting that you know you won't like --- not to read it through and then ostentatiously click off, sometimes several times, during the thread of the conversation. That's rude, and also reminds mwe of that old lady on the top of the wardrobe with the binoculars !
Dude, you obviously will HAVE to talk this through with the boy, and it won't be easy. I like your idea of talking this through with your mom and dad, as they have even more wisdom and experience. I like too the idea of starting a bit more generally to make it clear you're interested in him as a mini-dude, and in whatever else is happening in his life, not merely in scolding him for doing wrong and then lying about it. The panties were surely not intended to be sold at the local craft market, so this probably raises sexual issues, which he will feel mortified to have to discuss. But probably easier with a cool uncle than with his own parents.
A hiding isn't appropriate and will achieve nothing, as you know. When you get round to thinking about punishment and penalties, maybe he needs to apologise to the made and to your lady --- that would probably be something he'll learn more from, and find much more embarrassing than any hiding.
You'll probably want to claify to yourself your aims in this conversation. For instance, you may want him to recognize that while having fantasies is OK, but acting on them is often NOT OK, and NEVER OK when this involves someone else who has not consented.
And of course your own feelings are relevant --- it is angering to be lied to by a kid you have always taken the trouble to respect and to be straight with --- and maybe that's one of the things worth saying to him.
Try your own conversation first, but taking him to a child shrink, as your mom suggests, may be a good idea, for a fuller exploration of the issues --- but this should be done so the shrink sessions doesn't come across as a punishment.
Finally, up and running ? Well, up and limping, bu that represents an improvement !

47
Posted by: ? | 2005/11/25

Interpretor please!?

Reply to ?
Posted by: Dude | 2005/11/25

CP MOM, uz that ? an Aq woteva mos of em times, r u infactuated wif ma ass, get ova it bitch

Reply to Dude
Posted by: ? | 2005/11/24

PPS If u stick around ull notice Dude goes between woman and b*tch so I wouldnt get to excited yet.
I mean before officially announcing ur Dude Fan Club Site.

Reply to ?
Posted by: ? | 2005/11/24

PS Dear, if u really dont get my point. I think he is comic relief.

Reply to ?
Posted by: ? | 2005/11/24

Delene, look back darling. There are many questions I have posted that have upset my life. I just take Dude with a pinch of salt and dont get on my high horse if someone else has an opinion.
I actually do enjoy his postings but personally cannot take them seriously, it smells too much of story telling. I would think he is a bit of an entertainer and attention seeker. Have u noticed most of his problems are amusing and go somewhere, unlike life?

Reply to ?
Posted by: Dude | 2005/11/24

ey doc ead,

see uz back up an running uz ok?

Reply to Dude
Posted by: Dude | 2005/11/24

thanx Delene,

ps iz not any otha nic than Dude ...

Reply to Dude
Posted by: Delene | 2005/11/24

Dude...You called yer lady a woman & not yer Bitch.....That I liked allot. My whole image of her sommer changed.

I think yer mum is right. Cuz its not only the undies, even stealing yer keys & invading your privacy...
Thats a crime actually.....
So i think he does need serious professional help

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Dude | 2005/11/24

this is totally 4 real, if any of uz can fit into a 26-28 en uz got it maid 4 life, its bout one leg of the average donut!

an thanx 4 all teh constructive advice received er, ma mom said weez got 2 take eem to a child shrink a.s.a.p.

ee got the panties from ma womins cupboard in ma room, she stays ova sometimes an likes 2 dress 4 success ... gorgeous stuff but its not wot i wanna talk bout right now thanx ...

ee stole ma back door key an then invaded ma privacy an ma womins an that's that...

iz don apperciate makin fun of peoples problems jus now likesay ... if er is anyone addicted to coke or heroin, iz sure as ell will neva eva tell em 2 go get high cause they talk somethin iz not into ... fickle pickles ....

Reply to Dude
Posted by: Delene | 2005/11/24

?

And your point is!!!!?

get a life, he is still a human being with feelings.Doesnt matter what nic's he uses or NOT...why should he use a different nic, if you havent noticed, regardless whether we want to hear what he has to say or not, he has always spoken his mind honestly...and doesnt care much if people attack him.....So why must he change his nic for a real problem........Not all people are fake.
You know, one day you will post a question here that really upsets your life, and then i hope sumone tells you
"is it for real"

Reply to Delene
Posted by: ? | 2005/11/24

Maybe Dude aka Mo Jo aka Dr Evil aka Mike aka god of war???? All have similarities, eh? Just a thought.....

Reply to ?
Posted by: ? | 2005/11/24

Ag c'mon people, do u really think Dude is 4 real????
Please....
I am sure if he has a real problem and really wants advise he writes under another nic.

Reply to ?
Posted by: Too True | 2005/11/24

Madonna, One thing to say...READ THE BLOODY POST!!

Reply to Too True
Posted by: Delene | 2005/11/24

?
Maybe it didnt ly around......
We are not there to know what is the circumstances OK!!?
Where the child got it and why!!!
maybe he took it out of the washing basket.
we do not know ANYTHING about his environment to be able to comment on it.

Sheesh!!!

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Too True | 2005/11/24

? It's NOT Laaaarge!! Idiot!! It'a actually kinda small.

Reply to Too True
Posted by: Madonna | 2005/11/24

Dude , why do u wear ladies panties??????? I thought u were a guy, LOL

Reply to Madonna
Posted by: ? | 2005/11/24

Hey Dude, from the last posting you mentioned ur ladies panties were a sze 26-28? Everyone knows thats LAAARGGGE, even though u tried to deny it. Unsuccessfully. Maybe the poor child cant move for all the large panties lying around and is trying to get the maids help in getting the gross things out the way, but she cant speak to you on ur level to make u understand as ur to thick. What r the panties doing laying around anyway.
Pls let ur nephew play in a more suitable environment.
Good Boy,....

Reply to ?
Posted by: Dee | 2005/11/24

So Dude
In a fix hey?
Its really hard to understand that a 7 year old would do such things - if he was an adolescent then maybe...

I think the child has been influenced by something on the telly or something hes seen. Best would be to TALK to him - not shout and scold. Just figure out why he did it in the first place.
That might be the key to the whole situation
After that - then give a warning that he should neer do it again but explain why - as in that it upset people and invaded your girlfriends privacy and even got the maid into shyte.

With kids - you goota be sensitive. They say that a child's whole personality is shaped between the age of 3 - 7yrs so your days are numbered to get the best side of him to come out.

BTW - I initially thought you were a little prick -= but now I see you have good philosophies - good to have you on the forum

good luck
dee

Reply to Dee
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/11/24

Hey Dude,

Sorry about your problems with your nephew. You must feel awful stuck in the middle of all of it. I wish I could be of help to you. I will think on it and come back to you if I come up with anything.

I love your postings, so don't you dare go anywhere!

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Delene | 2005/11/24

Ahh ok Dude, I guess then it makes sence, the Ob-thing.

That must be difficult. Actually would be very interesting to see CS's post....

But good luck!! Can see this child is really close to your heart.

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Dude | 2005/11/24

ey peoplez..

please don get this post deleted 4 em click eads... its advice needed by ma old mate mr doc ead...

thanx
Dude

Reply to Dude
Posted by: Parabola | 2005/11/24

HoT you are one sad pathetic piece of work.

You're like the cheerleader at school who thinks she got it all and thinks she' the most popular in town when in fact she is hated by all.

I for one have a distinct, tangible dislike for you and your little cheerleading squad.

I've got my own for you:

*F^CK-ETY F^CK OFF*

Reply to Parabola
Posted by: Dude | 2005/11/24

thanks Delene,

i wud neva raise a hand 2 eem as ma self control wif physical is jus out an iz ben trained 2 break down walls wen iz wee so its outta the question,

ee is in love wif ma womin an this is an OB in true form... ma family as got a bit of advanced growth in it so it wud b the same behavior of a 14 year old wif a crush...

maybe doc ead cud elp

Reply to Dude
Posted by: aaa | 2005/11/24

yeah, click to you too HoT (talk about narrow minded donuts...eish)

Reply to aaa
Posted by: Helena of Troy | 2005/11/24

Casey : wake up I was talking about dude helloooooo

in any case

*click*

Reply to Helena of Troy
Posted by: Delene | 2005/11/24

HoT

Dude in his posting said that he doesnt think beating the shyte outa him will help.
So your comment doesnt really make any sense at all.

I was commenting on HEY's posting actually...

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Casey | 2005/11/24

Helena of Troy, "someone with this mentality"??? he's SEVEN years old for God's sake! not SEVENTY SEVEN!

Reply to Casey
Posted by: aaa | 2005/11/24

stupid boring bitches... like Dude said "narrow minded donuts"

Reply to aaa
Posted by: a Bitch | 2005/11/24

He cannot expect to post and use CP Moms name and not expect some kind of response.

He could just have left that bit out, he's looking for trouble.

Reply to a Bitch
Posted by: Casey | 2005/11/24

They think they own the forum and can do what they want, but the wheel turns. They are childish and stupid, they open the post, read and then *click* in response, I mean really! Don't want to read it, then DON'T OPEN IT, how hard is that to understand!

Reply to Casey
Posted by: ASP | 2005/11/24

HoT, first you do the stupid "*click-e-dy-click*" thing and then you decide to comment???

Reply to ASP
Posted by: Helena of Troy | 2005/11/24

Beating the shit out of him is exactly what one would expect from someone with this mentallity!

Reply to Helena of Troy
Posted by: Delene | 2005/11/24

yup, the clicks are just plain silly.

Reply to Delene
Posted by: ... | 2005/11/24

the "click" thing is just over the top....... why even open the post in the first place?

Reply to ...
Posted by: Delene | 2005/11/24

Hardly think beating this shit outa him will is the solution.
My dad gave us good solid hidings when we were naughty & yes, we turned out very fine people.

yet.
If a child of 7 steals underwear, i think its reason for concern. My son is 8, he might steal a toy from a friend he likes, or take a R5 outa my car i put for toll money.
THAT, is naughty.
But if my child would steal my neighbours underwear for instance, hide it in his room,and lie about it, i would think sumthing is really up. What interest does he have in underwear at that age....and my neighbour is bEAUTIFUL, and he is always there to visit his friend, but point is, boys of that age care about bikes, catching spiders & snakes and scaring their mums with itt. Not underwear.

Reply to Delene
Posted by: ASP | 2005/11/24

To all the *CLICK*'s. I wish a can hit you over the head with your stupid clicks...

Don't read it and don't comment on it.

Reply to ASP
Posted by: Parabola | 2005/11/24

I am not the biggest dude fan, but seriously, CP Mom and HoT, whot he f*ck to do you think you are? Just take a moment to reflect on what you just did...

You didn't have to open this post, as you SAW that it was posted by dude... you did anyway only to add your pathetic abnoxious *click* bullsh*t and ruin the forum for the day.

Well done. F*cking bored housewives with nothing else to do cause the kids have left home, and the char's done all the dirty work.

Get a life for f*cks sake.

Reply to Parabola
Posted by: Dude | 2005/11/24

ey Tactical,

yea its a problem as iz can look quite likesay a giant 2 a 7 year old, iz a bit worried an last night ad a few visitors from the otha side of midnight woo pulled ma body in ma sleep, some appen 2 pray 2 em gods 4 er souls 2 keep wen at appens ... normally wen peoplez r down on er luck an er earts r sad ... iz on a border line between sad an mad , eetz gonna take some , gonna ave a word wif ma mum, an ma dad, ey the kleva ones in a family an can elp me turn out good from all the bad... jus shyte avin a lill dude lie wen uz ben straight up wif eem all along, cud do s shrink effor but am afraid iz might jus get angry an ee wud b 2 scared 2 make any progress on eez O B E... shyte really

Reply to Dude
Posted by: Helena of Troy | 2005/11/24

Casey *CLICK*

Reply to Helena of Troy
Posted by: Casey | 2005/11/24

CP Mom, Helena of Troy, obviously still read his posts and then did your stupid, stupid, ridiculous *click*, defeating YOUR objection.

Reply to Casey
Posted by: Dude | 2005/11/24

Thanks Delene and Hey ..

F *in click eads just cant get enough of ma posts, probably makes them wet ... r u bitchez slidin off ur chairs yet... iz won shag any of uz so go look 4 it elsewhere, CP MOm uz the main one er , iz didnt wanna shag u or uz supersized friend eitha ... an Tiekie likes 2 call people names and humilate wif any issues uz post ere people so bware of em cause they like to rub uz shyte in uz faces shud u ave an honest problem ...

wots a matter guys az uz charleze conversations dried up, maybe uz shud go on bout Ne or egoli, maybe talk bout the latest chick flick movie, ow bout uz give us an address an iz send uz some super sized donuts 4 uz bitchin party ... uz pretendin 2 stand tall wen uz still on uz knee , f*in laugh a minute really ...

uz probably sufferin from bird flu,

symptoms : fever, stiffness, ovulation an lack of fitness, neva mind uz insaine deranged compulsion 2 shyte on wind screens or em forum...

Reply to Dude
Posted by: Tactical | 2005/11/24

Hey Dude,

Maybe you should have a chat to him about his life, whats going on, how he feels etc. ?Maybe there is something bigger going on, like he is being bullied or something. Kids sometimes act out. When you talk to him, dont mention the stealing etc, and do it in a safe enviroment so he doesn't feel threatened.

Please dont listen to the 'clicky' gang above, they are childish, and narrow minded.

Hope it turns out well,

Cheers.

Reply to Tactical
Posted by: Hey | 2005/11/24

The only way your nephew will learn is to beat the shit out of him until he understands that what he is doing is WRONG. If explanations and words do not help you need stronger action. It always worked in the past.

Reply to Hey
Posted by: Tiekie | 2005/11/24

Ja-nee!

Reply to Tiekie
Posted by: Helena of Troy | 2005/11/24

*click-e-dy-click*

Reply to Helena of Troy
Posted by: CP MOM | 2005/11/24

*CLICK*

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Delene | 2005/11/24

Hey Dude!!
The one thing I like about you, yer straight forward & honest. & doc was right the other day, people who dont like you, must just not read your posts.
That includes me. I think if people just change their attitude about you, they might just see sumthing much deeper and allot more meaningful than to just stop reading at "bitches"

Sorry to see you got problems with yer nephew. I hope it gets sorted out quickly!!

D

Reply to Delene