Question
Posted by: dUdE | 2005/01/13

ey!

hi doc...

hope u's is well, am just off the diet doc site and must say i really enjoyed speakin 2 myself... diagnosed and resolved prob... just a bit of work now... they don't really interact much at all ey!

so my princess went 2 the shrink... tehy wanted to hospitalise her 4 depression, am thinkin bout her and know i should b doin other stuff... she said she wants back in and needs to heal inside... told her i would love it if she came home to m with lifes tied...

got the unisa number today... thsoe dudes don't realise that i will fax and phone, email and moan till i get the number... until now that is ;) so am doing it yea... I'm takin that step over to the far side of the universe doc... know its been said b4 but i am strugglin to come to terms with other peoples insecurities when they find out that u r kleva... it bothers me and am findin that its prob why i am livin such an isolated life... when i see kleva i get a big smile on my face and wanna chat... if i see that i think i can learn somethin new... y r people such fluckin ass holes that they rather put u down and make u feel like nothin because they feel threatened by ur kleva... and although i may have kleva i am not very immotionally kleva and hurt like a child... it's hard to accept this and i cannot b angry as the kleva makes me understand... i guess i just needed to let u know as this is how my life is from day 2 day... keep my thoughts to myself... come up with ideas that can make things beta but get suppressed by dlick heads... am startin to think of openin up a mug and bean or somethin where i can just funciton and run the show, run the show a bit now but nto enought 2 avoid the kleva division... i know how people feel that don't fit in, wether it's colour or creed, jok or not... i understand all u's and have one thing 2 say... come what may hang in there... those who judge u and suppress u r without soul

cheers
Dude

Hi Dude,
Anything that will enhance Princess's healing sounds like a good idea. As for UNISA, I suspect, somehow, that this is not the first time you've actually discovered how odd others can be when they discover that you're clever. And you've probably developed a few handy ways for disguising it so as not to frighten them.
And as you've discovered, kleva is an element with a number of different varieties. You can be intellectually brilliant, and emotionally unwise and sensitive. Some people are clever but not wise ; some are smart, but not clever. You can learn to stay clever without being emotonally vulnerable --- one of the things one can do in counselling. Rather the doc eads than the dick eads. Maybe you feel alone right now, but you're not the only member of this species around town.