Question
Posted by: Trish | 2005/12/02

Extremely sensitive abdomen and very irrregular periods

I had an ovary, cyst and endometriosis removed early this year. Is it normal to have a painful abdomen that is very sensitive and periods that come on every two weeks and last for plus minus seven days. I also experience a full bladder the whole time especially at night and once I relieve it it feels like I still need to go and when I lie down I burn up for a few minutes

Dear Trish,
No, what you are describing is not normal. Please go back to your Gyne, let him/her take a urine sample for testing - you could have an infection.