Posted by: anon | 2009/08/17

extremely flat chested-please advise

Hi doc
I am 25 years old. and have never had breasts-and am extemely flat chested.
i got my period when i was 12 years old but no sign of any growth happening.
does this mean i have gone through puberty fully. i also look really young like i am 17 or so and i have a very immature voice tone.
i watched a documentary where men dont go through puberty and can have hormone therapy- does this also apply to women?

Please help

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Anon
I think you should see a specialist - a gynecologist would be the right doctor to see. If you are getting your period it means that your hormones are working. Please go for examination and blood tests so that they can decide where the problem lies and what the best solution would be?
Dr Bets

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.