Question
Posted by: tired | 2007/12/19

extremely fatigued all day

I have started on Lorien about 6 weeks ago but am so incredibly tired that I struggle to get through the day - would it help if I take it at night as opposed to in the morning. I take Librax at night as well.

It might well be worth trying taking the Lorien at night. Though some patterns of side-effects are fairly common and predictable, others are idiosyncratic, and if the medicine makes you drowsy, try taking it when drowsiness would be convenient and indeed handy. You might not then need the Librax at night