Question
Posted by: Chloe | 2004/02/08

Extreme perspiring

My 21 year old daughter suffers from extreme sweating which actually bleaches her dark clothing.
She does have anxiety problems which I think makes the problem worse.
Somebody said that you can get a roll -on substance on prescription that helps with this kind of perspiring.
She has tried all the products available and does not find that any work for her.
Any info on this "product"
Many thanks

Chloe, it sounds like she might be suffering from hyperhidrosis and the product they’re referring to is probably Dri-chlor® or Mitchum™. If you’re interested in more information on hyperhidrosis, you can e-mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za and I’ll cut and past you something. Good luck.