Posted by: Chloe | 2004/02/08

Extreme perspiring

Hi Doc
My 21 year old daughter suffers from extreme sweating which actually bleaches her dark clothing.
She does have anxiety problems which I think makes the problem worse.
Somebody said that you can get a roll -on substance on prescription that helps with this kind of perspiring.
She has tried all the products available and does not find that any work for her.
Any info on this "product"
Many thanks

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Chloe, it sounds like she might be suffering from hyperhidrosis and the product they’re referring to is probably Dri-chlor® or Mitchum™. If you’re interested in more information on hyperhidrosis, you can e-mail me at and I’ll cut and past you something. Good luck.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.