Question
Posted by: Exhausted | 2007/04/02

extreme perspiration

I'd like to know if there's anyway of not perspiring ALOT. I perspire extremely and have to shower at least twice a day otherwise it becomes smelly- and I hate odours. I've tried all kinds of soaps and deodarants, they never work for too long. I sweat everywhere and it embarassing when I get home from work and my man wants to have a quickie before supper because it gets a sweaty smell down there as well and I need to shower first. PLEASE HELP- SOMEONE???

Dear Exhausted
Read this article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperhidrosis
Depending on your age your could try Probanthine or Menograine tablets?
(Having a shower after a days work before a quicky is not a bad idea anyway - its always healthier and reduces your chances of vaginal infections )