Question
Posted by: chubby cheeks | 2005/07/04

extra period

hi doc
please can you help me,ive had my normal monthlies and they ended a week ago although tthey were here an extra 2 days,i used the morning after pil before my monthlies came so i think thats why they were here longer.now a week later today my monthlies started again although its not even a flow but its there.is there something wrong and ive been having stomach aches of late-very very sore.this happened to my cousin and she had a miscarriage is this possible.note im not trying to get pregnant,pls help really worried.

This is probably due to the morning after pill. It can cause a change in your cycle.