Posted by: Mish | 2009/03/11

Exterior Anal pimple/blister?

Hi Doc
need a little advice, my fiance is a big guy and refuses to go see the doc abt a pimple that started just bove his anus. I did get some antibiotic cream from the pharmasist just saying I needed to dry up a sore. but that did not seem to help. I forgot abt it and a few weeks later he asked me to look again and I was shocked to see quite a big blister. that evening he said it popped and gave me permission once again to look (he is very shy) it looked like a little hole and now it secretes stuff. I thought maybe it started from his skin rubbing together there and from all his touching and squeezing it seems to be infected but it does not look infected just like a hole that secretes stuff. I cant get it to secrete for me but he seems to press and push when sitting on the loo and says stuff comes out. I now have been putting on mercurochrome but I dont know if this is gonna help. Is this a type of apses? please help cause he wont have it checked at the doc. what can I get that will heal this.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageNatural health


i suggest All heal cream from Natura - this help help healing of the skin. use one drop of Ti-tree (put on a wet cotton wool and apply) - this is anti septic and anti bacterial. He can use hepar sulf 30ch to help the body eliminate any pus

Dr Debbie

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.