Question
Posted by: jason | 2005/07/01

Extended relief

Hello

Can you tell me as i want to go to a lady who offers ejaculation control where she masturbates you for up to 45 minutes, delaying the orgasm as i have never had this done do you think it is safe and also am i exposing myself to any disease.My friend tells me the venue is very upmarket.

i am told this can also help with male ejaculation is so far as when you do have sex one will be able to last longer.
Thank You

Jason, It should be one hell of a trip if you can last that long (assuming that she pleasures you the whole time). If she uses clean gloves and you don’t touch anything, it should be safe. There is of course the whole thing about whether it is right to have a sexual relationship with someone you’re not married to and to pay her for it. It isn’t just a religious question. You might feel guilty later on or someone might see you leaving the place and spread all kinds of nasty stories about you to your loved ones. I don’t want to preach, but think carefully before you leap... Good luck.